-Toomey T5 pipes and silencers

-Wiseco Pistons

-Hot Rod crank

-28mm carbs with TORS removed

-ASR +2 +1 arms with heim joints

-LSR axle

-A arm frame conversion

-frame and a arms p/c

Many more mods but it would take forever to list them all. This has been a very good bike for me and I would LOVE to keep it but I need money to pay off my 450's winter rebuild so it has to go. It has a strong motor and is very fast. The shocks work great, one of the only Banshees I have seen with PEP ZPS.

If anyone is interested I will put up pics but I just thought I would see if there was any interest first.

Thanks for looking!

I have my 1987 Banshee for sale

-PEP ZPS shocks front/rear

-Toomey T5 pipes and silencers

-Wiseco Pistons

-Hot Rod crank

-28mm carbs with TORS removed

-ASR +2 +1 arms with heim joints

-LSR axle

-A arm frame conversion

-frame and a arms p/c

Many more mods but it would take forever to list them all. This has been a very good bike for me and I would LOVE to keep it but I need money to pay off my 450's winter rebuild so it has to go. It has a strong motor and is very fast. The shocks work great, one of the only Banshees I have seen with PEP ZPS.

If anyone is interested I will put up pics but I just thought I would see if there was any interest first.

Thanks for looking!

Any chances youll part it out?If so Pics of pipes please.And also what weight are the shocks set up for?

I agree that thing is clean.I just think people now days dont like offering even half of what its worth.On ebay im selling my gas car its at 450 right now with 4 days left and I got offered 200 shipped.I was like use common sense asshole.Thats a clean ass bike man and if you do decide to part it out ill be interested in alot of things after seing how clean it was.Nice bike and best of luck with the sale.

I live about 2 ours southwest of the twin ciites. No i went over the whole frame when i did the a arm conversion and its in great condition no cracks. Yes the shocks would work if you didnt race but they can easily be revalved by Rath Racing in Hutchinson if you find that they are too soft.