2005 Red Kawasaki Brute Force 750i Trade

Rebel3190

I have a 2005 Red Kawasaki Brute Force 750i,it has 29.5 10(front),12(rear) Highlifter Outlaws,1.5in wheel spacers in the rear,ITP C-Series Type 5 wheels,Highlifter chrome diamond plate front bumper,fully snorkeled,Hmf Penland slip-on exhaust,bolt on exhaust snorkel,DynoJet jet kit,radiator relocated to front rack,Highlifter extreme clutch kit,Dayco kevlar belt,Diamond G tie rods,I have around $10,000 in this bike,I am the first owner,I am looking for a nice banshee or 450

Edited by Rebel3190

I have a 2005 Red Kawasaki Brute Force 750i,it has 29.5 10(front),12(rear) Highlifter Outlaws,1.5in wheel spacers in the rear,ITP C-Series Type 5 wheels,Highlifter chrome diamond plate front bumper,fully snorkeled,Hmf Penland slip-on exhaust,bolt on exhaust snorkel,DynoJet jet kit,radiator relocated to front rack,Highlifter extreme clutch kit,Dayco kevlar belt,Diamond G tie rods,I have around $10,000 in this bike,I am the first owner,I am looking for a nice banshee or 450

Location?Im in Miami,FL.Ill trade my bike and all the cash in my hand which is 600$(06BAnshee)

Damn man thats exactly what I want...HOw about I send my pike to get ported(Any tipe you want),And Pay you 600$ cash to drive down here?Or instead of getting it ported Ill give you 1000 cash for you to drive down?I really miss my 4x4 which im getting back but dad is going to take it for him.

My email is rebel30190@hotmail.com,the brute is at a friend of mines house,who owns a brute and is a very good mechanic,the jetting is off but im not sure if thats it so hes checking everything,make sure no leaks in my snorkeling ect. it has been drown out before but each time he ran diesel throught the motor multiple times,and changed the oil and oil filter mutliple times.