2004 Banshee basketcase

Long story made short, I have a banshee in pieces for sale, the only things it needs to ride are 2 tierod ends, they didn't fare to well when I was taking them out and is missing the grill.

It ran perfectly unitil I took it a part to change colors. I don't have time to ride the one I have put together, much less put the other one back together.

It's located in Missouri and the only way I will part it is, if somebody wants the roller and somebody wants the motor, no little stuff. Hell, I'd give somebody a couple hundred to put it back together for me...

I can post pics if needed.

Includes title, I am thinking $2,000 for it

Edited by cousin

Long story made short, I have a banshee in pieces for sale, the only things it needs to ride are 2 tierod ends, they didn't fare to well when I was taking them out and is missing the grill.

It ran perfectly unitil I took it a part to change colors. I don't have time to ride the one I have put together, much less put the other one back together.

It's located in Missouri and the only way I will part it is, if somebody wants the roller and somebody wants the motor, no little stuff. Hell, I'd give somebody a couple hundred to put it back together for me...

I can post pics if needed.

Includes title, I am thinking $2,000 for it

If you figure out a way to get it to me and get it back to you and send all the parts with it, I would put it back together for you for free.