boggin ported banshee

twojztt

i have an 03 banshee with ported cylinders,34mm carbs,vitos exhaust,filter,no air box top,v-force reeds,wisesco pistons,155mains,50 pilots,cek needles on third clip,there were 170 mains and 55 pilots with cel needles i believe that came in carbs new but rejetted and is quicker but still acts the same as with the 170s,boggin at beggining of every gear unless you tack it all the way out and dump the clutch,then sometimes it still pops through part of the gears.

i have an 03 banshee with ported cylinders,34mm carbs,vitos exhaust,filter,no air box top,v-force reeds,wisesco pistons,155mains,50 pilots,cek needles on third clip,there were 170 mains and 55 pilots with cel needles i believe that came in carbs new but rejetted and is quicker but still acts the same as with the 170s,boggin at beggining of every gear unless you tack it all the way out and dump the clutch,then sometimes it still pops through part of the gears.

Is it poping like its gasping for fuel or is it like bogging like it dont want to rev up like there is to much fuel.

Edited by banshee332