Can someone trace me on dsl?

Banshee~

Pretty sure its not possible to trace you, everytime you connect it is a different IP. I had a vid before my computer took a shit, but im sure my friends still have it. We went to the cardboard dumpster at a local store loaded the bed of my silverado up with boxes, went to wal-mart and bought tape, and the rest just happened. 8 teenage boys + excessive amounts of alcohol + plus 05 Chevy Silverado + Carboard boxes and duct tape = CREATIVE GENIUS. I STRONGLY RECOMEND TO NOT TRY THIS, UNLESS YOU HAVE A GALLON OF GOO GONE (for the adhesive residue) AND YOU COVER YOUR LICENSE PLATE! Thankfully video was shot from cell phone and poor quality distorted the trademarks of my vehicle and license plate number. :whistling: :thumbsup: :pirate:

I took shrink-wrap and wrapped our principals entire car in it. The whole damn thing. Took almost an hour to do, but we had so many layers you couldn't even tell it was a car any more.

yea we were thinking about doing that and cutting some trees down across his driveway so he cant get to school. also pulling his mailbox out of the ground and cutting about 2 ft. off of the bottem. then putting it back in the ground lmao.

update....we took all of the pictures the other day. lots of funny ass shit.

Edited by Banshee~