Drag ported cylinders. Casting chipped on extra intake port

J-Madd

How would these cylinders work, if at all, with a new set of regular wiseco prolites, instead of 795 series? Just getting opinions, I 've filed a claim w/Pay pal for no mention whatsoever of this being for a +4mm long rod stroker.

How would these cylinders work, if at all, with a new set of regular wiseco prolites, instead of 795 series? Just getting opinions, I 've filed a claim w/Pay pal for no mention whatsoever of this being for a +4mm long rod stroker.

It won't run well at all. The 795 series pistons only compensate for the long rod w/a slightly different pin position. If it is ported for a 4 mill stroke, your port timings are going to be off. You may be able to deck the bottom of the cylinders to make it run better, but IMHO, the product you purchased was misrepresented. I think I would work on a refund and start from square one. If not, you are going to have to buy a 4-mill long rod crank.

It won't run well at all. The 795 series pistons only compensate for the long rod w/a slightly different pin position. If it is ported for a 4 mill stroke, your port timings are going to be off. You may be able to deck the bottom of the cylinders to make it run better, but IMHO, the product you purchased was misrepresented. I think I would work on a refund and start from square one. If not, you are going to have to buy a 4-mill long rod crank.

Thanks, that's what I thought. This guy hasn't responded to the pay pal claim yet, but I should have a great chance of a refund, I'd think.