Motor pic

ReBall

All my polishing efforts are starting to pay off! now I just need a billet kick starter and stator cover.I put all this work into these jugs and now I may not even run them ha.. When I started polishing them I was working at a shitty company then quit my job and got a new one makeing 9 bucks more an hour soo I think I should have enough dough to build a cubby soon. later, Rich

pics192.jpg

When I started polishing them I was working at a shitty company then quit my job and got a new one makeing 9 bucks more an hour soo I think I should have enough dough to build a cubby soon. later, Rich

Wow, that's talent, don't think I could put together a banshee on 9 bucks an hour even if I worked 80 hours a week! The motor looks good too. If it were me, I'd quit that 9 an hour job and polish motors for some cash! :biggrin:

Wow, that's talent, don't think I could put together a banshee on 9 bucks an hour even if I worked 80 hours a week! The motor looks good too. If it were me, I'd quit that 9 an hour job and polish motors for some cash! :biggrin:

I think he's saying 9 bucks more than his last job....

that looks really good though

LOL..Yah I meant 9 more bucks an hour. 6 loooong ass years of digging footings finaly paid off! Now I work for the company that built sea world and alot of the military bases here in san diego. Also I got medical and dental bennifits for the first time in my adult life woot. All the sudden the world seems like a better place lol. Also thanks for the comments guys. I think polishing runs in my blood. My dad (who I havent seen since I was 12) used to own his own bizz. polishing molds for injection plastics. Next is my carbs,after I buy some! Take care,Rich