renthal chain and sprockets

smokin 2 stroke

i havent used them but i can tell you if its an aluminum sproket change its in and get a steel.. my bike ripped one of the teeth off my aluminum last time we went riding... and as long as the tensile stregth of the chain is the same as the x ring theres no differance other then maybe the orings...

well when i was at school the other day my pops orderd me my new chain i tol him to get the primary drive sprockets and a did x ring chain but he orderd a renthal kit from motosport.com are they any good havent heard much bout i told him he was prolly payin 4 da name

i have the DID x Ring and renthal kit on my shee had it about a year and a half now with no problems knock on wood :shoothead: lol

• 2 weeks later...

i've been using the renthal sprockets for a few years now with did x-ring chains. i'm sure i'll get the same set up again when it comes time cuz i haven't had any issues and they seem to wear pretty well. keeping your chain adjusted properly is a major factor for any chain/sprocket life though.