trade

yamaban

95shee2.jpgi have a nice 1995 banshee for trade, dont let it being a 95 scare thi is in better shape than alot of 2000 up. its got new breaks, barnett clutches, new plastic, chain and sprockets, doysen reeds, toomey t-3 pipes t-5 silencers and hush kit just repacked, billet clamps, razrs up front on douglass red labels, and spider tracks on did wheels out back. has new yamaha crank, fresh bore with pro-lites. ac nerfs, tusk bars, pro circut graphix and seat cover. not sure what im looking for maybe another atv,street bike,car, ect . just let me know what you have.95shee1.jpg

I have a 2003 yz 125. Will trade bike and cash for good banshee. Yz has 134 athion big bore cyclinder, V-force 2, new top end, revalved shocks, renthal bars,PC front pipe and FMF turbocore 2 spark arister. Onley bean riden maby 4 times in the last year. have tital in hand. Live in northern California

hi

i dont think this is going to go anywhere not saying the bike is not worth it but if im going to spend money id keep these atvs an buy a stock one off of ebay . if he could take the aftermarket parts off and sell them, that would probly get us closer, not interested in leds and extended swinger. i have a ton of money in these two, its not so bad when you maintain one but but not cheep to keep two at the level i keep the two at, id say i have well over 7,000 in them. and i was making the trip.

shawn

hi

i dont think this is going to go anywhere not saying the bike is not worth it but if im going to spend money id keep these atvs an buy a stock one off of ebay . if he could take the aftermarket parts off and sell them, that would probly get us closer, not interested in leds and extended swinger. i have a ton of money in these two, its not so bad when you maintain one but but not cheep to keep two at the level i keep the two at, id say i have well over 7,000 in them. and i was making the trip.

shawn

Shawn

I do understand about the up keep on two atvs it is costly, I am not going to say anything about the two atvs that you have they do look like they are in good shape not mistreated. If I took the leds off there would be holes in the plastics (mostly hidden) If I took off the extended swing arm then would have to find a stock one. I wish we could make a deal but we want different things Good luck selling the two you shouldnt have any problem doing it. Hope you have a good Thanks Giving. :beer: