Help me out if I missed anything

I put my motor back together last weekend after the top end rebuild. I flushed and refilled the radiator with fresh new coolant warmed it up with the cap off and made sure the level was ok and all the air bubbles were out. Changed from Klotz synthetic to valvoline petroleum based 2 stroke oil for the break in. I performed the 3 heat cool cycles and re torqued everything.

Im going riding tomorrow. Should I take it easy for a half tank or so then let her rip? Ive ridden it a half hour or so after rebuild. Anything else I should do ?

I put my motor back together last weekend after the top end rebuild. I flushed and refilled the radiator with fresh new coolant warmed it up with the cap off and made sure the level was ok and all the air bubbles were out. Changed from Klotz synthetic to valvoline petroleum based 2 stroke oil for the break in. I performed the 3 heat cool cycles and re torqued everything.

Im going riding tomorrow. Should I take it easy for a half tank or so then let her rip? Ive ridden it a half hour or so after rebuild. Anything else I should do ?

you will get alot of different opinions on this subject......this is how ive always done my break-ins and its worked well for me...

after the third heat cycle ride it......not letting it get to hot

no PROLONGED full throttle untill after 2 tanks of fuel...

what i mean by no prolonged full throttle is you can stab it through a cpl gears then ease up on it.

nothing over 1/2 throttle for any amout of time for 2 tanks of fuel then ride it like you stole it :beer: .......just my .02