LS spring trip

will be there friday morning where you campin ancient? i will be by myself just the 535, the cub and the ole 350x. i want to camp with someone so i am not so lonely.. :shrug: didnt get the 350 back together. powder is not going to be done untill tomorrow.. and i dotn feel like rushing it..

DANG bobby bike looks SWEET!! wish i could ride it once see what a nice 4 poke feels like i'd let ya run the cub its kinda old and dirty.. if you think can handle the power.. he he,,, spent the last 2 nights fixing all t he stupid stuff that broke and fell off the big bike.. havent got to (xbox live) gear it up at all!!

hey camatv, whats your name on gears? Mines "bansheemxer," Im addicted to that damn thing, maybe we can get our game on?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot: :yelrotflmao: on my way with a black sport trac and trailer //filled the back with fire wood\\ I should be there at noon I will be in the state camp sites hopefully just off of bigboys reserved spots, my brother and 2 others (400ex x 2 & yfz450) will roll in about 5 or 6 coming from Nashville TN :woot: F*%K YAH THIS IS GONNA ROCK :yelrotflmao: !were you able to get the shirts?! :woot:

Edited by jet mech

Well , just met jet mech in person (talked on the phone several times before) and he is a very cool cat!

He is on his way South to LS now and pumped up like a kid on Christmas morning!!! Everyone be careful and have fun. :beer:

would be a miracle now if i make it. It will have to be all about ME today to even come close. :sweat:

But i will take you up on that beer if i do. :beer:

my XBOX live is OH HERE I AM i may have played with ya already but i am not sure...? probably not./ i am not all the great i do stupd stff all the time then there are some matches where i just kill'em. gears atakes a LOT of team work.. if you have a crappy team you will mostlikely loose.. seems i always get ont he crappy idiot team.. so that may have a lot to do with my crappy playing.. hehe. its a great stress relief even though i get really really pissed at it some times it gets it all out of me. kinda like riding.. i usually get online in the evenings between 8-11.. unless i am in the garage working..

leaving tomorrow morning!! YEA BUDDY!!

i also heard couple hqers got in a wreck and somebodys bike got twicked.. but i'll let these ppl explain so story dont get crossed...

was nice to meet you and wes and rnbrad you guys are cool dudes..sorry i didnt get back in time to go on that ride with you guys, but there will be other chances.. :biggrin: oh yeah i'll give you my addy when your ready for it..

AnCieNt1 and everyone else im working up pics and vids and full right up give me a bit and what not.

was a blast meeting ronnie, cam and even raiderfan lol, just giving you shit. jeff, duner 440 and who ever else.

but not RNBRAD, please that guy is wacko. lol

anyways give me some time and ill have stuff.