building a 4 poke and need some advice

mattw204

im building a raptor 720 stroker with a kms turbo and wondering about how long of a swingarm i need to keep the front end under control. im not going to be dragging all the time and it want it to be short enough to be a joy rider also. i was thinking between a +4 to a +8. what do yaw think? anything i would enjoy greatly

-matt

Are you having problems keeping the front down now?

I have a +6 on my KMS DS730 and with a good setup i was able to keep the front down on the launch. Its a good feeling to launch fairly hard under moderate boost in second with a 17 front sprocket and not until 4th and fifth under full boost will the front rise up as boost rises. :ohmy:

sorry about that last post...i was a little under the influence. well i plan on using it as a daily ride. i just want it to be fast as hell and when i feel like dragging i want to be able to. probably some turf taimers or razrs for tires and probably a mid-high port...maybe a drag port i donno