99 custom banshee

this is as clean and little use 99 banshee you can find.i am original owner and have title in hand.bike has only been road only couple times a yr since 2001i have a little girl with health problems and just couldnt get away to ride. this bike may have 30hrs on it since new.here some mods,ported&polished ,case ported,time adv,kevlar clutchs,head shaved &redommed,cycl &head bead blasted,ftz billet intakes,reed spacers,delta 2's,34 pj carbs,clamp on filters,works shocks,lonestar axle,douglas whels,renthal bars ,billet grill &bar clamp,cascade chain slider,new chain & cables,custom seat,fmf pipes,dg bumper an d other stuff i just cant think of bike is around 75 hp.bike was completly rebuilt by ftz racing top & bottom end new rods, wiesco forged pistons, all new bearings and seals in motor tranny looked brand new, new motor is only on fourth tank of gas threw it. if you are even cosidering a banshee dont let this one get away its as nice clean as they get $3850 obo

i also have a+4 swingarm and a extra set of tires & wheels for it

located in nw Tn

e-mail at

lgburcham@wmconnect.com

Edited by nightvision

this is as clean and little use 99 banshee you can find.i am original owner and have title in hand.bike has only been road only couple times a yr since 2001i have a little girl with health problems and just couldnt get away to ride. this bike may have 30hrs on it since new.here some mods,ported&polished ,case ported,time adv,kevlar clutchs,head shaved &redommed,cycl &head bead blasted,ftz billet intakes,reed spacers,delta 2's,34 pj carbs,clamp on filters,works shocks,lonestar axle,douglas whels,renthal bars ,billet grill &bar clamp,cascade chain slider,new chain & cables,custom seat,fmf pipes,dg bumper an d other stuff i just cant think ofbike is around 75 hp.bike was completly rebuilt by ftz racing top&bottom new motor is only on fourth tank of gas threw it. if you are even cosidering a banshee dont let this one get away its as nice clean as they get $3850 obo

i also have a+4 swingarm and a extra set of tires & wheels for it

located in nw Tn

e-mail at

lgburcham@wmconnect.com

nice bike! if i lived closerand wasnt in michigan, i would make you an offer on it... :banghead:

I'm in St Louis MO. Could you e-mail some pics? timholderle@charter.net

WHen you say you have title, is it in your name? In MO, we need to register (title) ATV's. So a title is very important to me.

Also..if you don't mind me asking...what health issues does your little girl have? My oldest son has cystic fibrosis. He is 26, married and has 2 sets of twins. The docs said (when he was 3) he wouldn't live to see 13. I know how you feel about time...all we did was care for him and try to raise his younger brother as normal as possible, given how much time we spent with the oldest just keeping him healthy. God's blessings on you and your little girl.

Tim

Edited by band-one