Dual carb Problem

Badley

Just got my first Shee.Did some work on it cleaned carbs and rode it for the first time.Could not get carbs running right .I just took them off noe and foung that I might be missing I guess a gas pickuo line.Let me decribe.One carb has a brass tobe and the other does not.Are they both supposed to have these.I say yes and this is my problem.I need all you experts advice.Also if I am missing this where can I get this tube.I checked Mikuni and it is not listed as a part.Please help.

One bowl will have the tube, the other will not. You'll notice, one has the choke on it, and a tube goes from one carb to the other.

This is for the choke, or fuel enrichening circuit.

I think (been a while) the float bowl with the tube matches up with the carb that has the choke knob (left side carb)....

Also, make sure your carb slides are in correctly (a small cutout should be facing the airbox side of the carbs)...

Until you get used to the carbs....it's always best to remove and dissasemble one at a time!!!

One bowl will have the tube, the other will not. You'll notice, one has the choke on it, and a tube goes from one carb to the other.

This is for the choke, or fuel enrichening circuit.

I think (been a while) the float bowl with the tube matches up with the carb that has the choke knob (left side carb)....

Also, make sure your carb slides are in correctly (a small cutout should be facing the airbox side of the carbs)...

Until you get used to the carbs....it's always best to remove and dissasemble one at a time!!!

Thanks.Thought I was going crazy been a bad week.I belong to another forum for 4 strokes and this site is way less stress.Hope to be a long time member. :thanks: