my shee

What's wrong with Maier's? I just got a black rear end for my shee and fits fine. They fill well and seem a bit sturdy over stock. Then again stock will always bend and never crack.

Some nice beadlocks would flow good with your project, those are kinda pricy. I went with ITP Aluminums and they polish up nice.

Banshee15.jpg

Banshee14.jpg

actually am sorry let me rephrase that the front fenders fit like shit the rears are fine but the front they sux , i havent even put the rad shroud or tank yet but will see lol gotta make them work am not shipping them back u know i gotta get this thing done lol is been to long allready

by the way man considering ur the only one giving me compliments on my bike my name is sam , all these guys had me all xcited wanting to see the progress on my bike and ur the only one keeping up with it and i apreciate that i was kinda hoping a better response from these guys but is all good lol ill keep posting cause am not done with the bike yet i still have a lot of stuff coming for it so.........ill just keep posting