Does anybody live in West Virginia

Hey man i lived really close to bridgeport for 13 years of my life best thing i ever found up there was to go riding and out on the river. The river is a tad cold right now but there are endless amounts of places to ride close to you. Thats saying you have somthing to ride. Anyways if you can do either of those then your pretty much shit out of luck.

Hey man i lived really close to bridgeport for 13 years of my life best thing i ever found up there was to go riding and out on the river. The river is a tad cold right now but there are endless amounts of places to ride close to you. Thats saying you have somthing to ride. Anyways if you can do either of those then your pretty much shit out of luck.

No I dont have anything to ride here. The army sent me here to learn how to fly airplanes :banana: The only thing I brought with me is a fishing pole.......

Oh damn for some retarded reason i was thinking the ohio river was closer to you but its not.. Im pretty sure there are one or 2 lakes down that way though. Buckhannon is close to my sisters college or maybe thats the town its in i cant remeber exactly but there should be somthing to do around those parts. Anyways it may be worth making your way down to buckhannon some time. Best of luck to you though it can be a tad boring up there.