hmmm skateboard wheels

ok today i noticed my bottom chain melted away i geuss i had it to tight so i was sitting in the garage and seen my brothers skate board so i took off the wheels and made a lil spacer bolted them up i was wondering is anyone has ever tried doing that

Nice guy takes his brothers wheels off his skateboad for his banshee. LMAO

I imagine it is cheap since you took it from your brother's skateboard!?! :biggrin:

Those skater fags are always looking for some new challenge. Maybe skating with three wheels will catch on? You'll famous! Of course eventually he'll become a snow boarder when you've taken all the wheels... :beer:

Yess, Skidmark, your absolutaly right. I've tried this very same trick a couple years ago. I rode back to camp and noticed that the bottom roller was completely gone , but the top one remained on and seized up. I used both locktite AND lock nuts. Remember that the lower chain causes the roller to go counter clock wise, causing the bolt and nut to undo itself.

Yess, Skidmark, your absolutaly right. I've tried this very same trick a couple years ago. I rode back to camp and noticed that the bottom roller was completely gone , but the top one remained on and seized up. I used both locktite AND lock nuts. Remember that the lower chain causes the roller to go counter clock wise, causing the bolt and nut to undo itself.

Reverse thread bolts/nuts. :notworthy: