Vitos Performance 404 Monoblock Big bore Cylinder Kit

Steamhammer*Germany*

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

here is a Link, how my banshee looks like.

Look only on the pictures, because the text is in german, but i will translate it in the furture. I know that your banshees looks cooler, but if you wanna drive on the streets, here in germany, than you have to follow rules, or it is not allowed to drive on the open streets, thats the reason, for the lot of useless '"crap" on my shee.

As you can see on my tyres, i am a street only driver, no dunes, no mountains, no hills, only the blank hard street!

Please tell me, what choices i have and which is in your oppinion the best. And don't forget to tell me, where i can get the stuff i need!

With best regards Steamy

P.S. Please excuse my not so good english!

Hi guys,

here is a Link, how my banshee looks like.

Look only on the pictures, because the text is in german, but i will translate it in the furture. I know that your banshees looks cooler, but if you wanna drive on the streets, here in germany, than you have to follow rules, or it is not allowed to drive on the open streets, thats the reason, for the lot of useless '"crap" on my shee.

As you can see on my tyres, i am a street only driver, no dunes, no mountains, no hills, only the blank hard street!

Please tell me, what choices i have and which is in your oppinion the best. And don't forget to tell me, where i can get the stuff i need!

With best regards Steamy

P.S. Please excuse my not so good english!

Looks cool to me