A arm frame with stock swingarm and wiring

WALLACE84

I have a a arm frame that is silver. I picked this up from a salvage yard and they got it from theft recovery. Everything is straight. The serial number has been ground off, but I can get a title. The frame has a little rust some sitting outside, but nothing major. It has a stock swingarm and wiring on it. Trade for ??

I have a a arm frame that is silver. I picked this up from a salvage yard and they got it from theft recovery. Everything is straight. The serial number has been ground off, but I can get a title. The frame has a little rust some sitting outside, but nothing major. It has a stock swingarm and wiring on it. Trade for ??

car audio stuff? Check out my post in the swap section.

what do you need, a swingarm round house carrier , 7" over stock. it is painted to match my stock color chassis now.