Jersey & NY Riders

Infamous039

Yea ellison, you were zoned out with the ipod and killin those wheelies. I am still practicing one day I will be nice with it like you. I ordered the coil and aftermarket grab bar it will be here on Thursday, so hope this clears my problems.

Thats waz up pipebomb, I wish I knew someone with a private farm that I could go rip my banshee. All I have around me is the streets, where I play around a little bit. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the riding.

Edited by Infamous039

where you out of?? might be able to pull a few stings and get permission. I can usually take a couple of people there with me w/ no problems. the "Big Guy" is kinda picky on who he lets ride there. was a few problems a while back and after the one garage got busted into and one of the dirtbikes got boosted thatlist got REAL SHORT!!

How old are ya and what ya ridin? If Banshee stock tank or 5.5 gallon? We may fit ya in off exit 82 GSP?

I am 21 years old, I ride a Banshee with mods. I have the stock Banshee tank. I usually ride with (ellison445) I am sure you know who that is. We ride in Jersey City mostly. Yea I would love to come to Exit 82 which is the Sandpit RIGHT???????????? Let me know waz up.

I was talking to (ellison445) about it and he told me the next time you guys go out there he would let me know, So if your going any time soon please let me know

I'm on Long Island,, i usally hit up east coast mines,, or some trails in wading river, but lately i ahvent gone much,, but i do love the mines

i started doing Xc racing,, i'll be racing the AGP race in NJ next weekend

East coast mines ?, im usally down every weekend to go riding . def like to check out that wading river spot or any others you know of on the island. Send me a message or e-mail or something if you wanna go riding some weekend.

Just went to PARAGON in PA 2 weeks ago so i don't feel like traveling off the island for a couple weeks or so. Paragon is a great experience except for all those mtf rocks everywhere and the when i went it was out of control there was so much mud everywhere.

Were is the east coast mines located?????????

Hey (ellison445) you riding on Sat or Sun. I cant ride on Sunday, so I am gonna go on Saturday this weekend, but I want to go somewhere different. Let me know waz up????

Edited by Infamous039