'92 Banshee for sale

95blazer

This is a clean 1992 Yamaha Banshee. It was completely rebuilt in the summer of 2004. The list of goodies consists of: Pro-circuit pipes and stainless silencers, flywheel lightened and head milled by Duncan Racing, V-Force reeds, Ricky Stator 200 watt stator with adjustable timing plate, urethane intakes, Pro-flow kit with K&N filter, twist throttle, Alba Pro-Comp front suspension with Elka Dune Edition Dual-Rate shocks, Denton steering stabilizer, Works Suspension rear shock with remote reservoir, ITP sand stars in the rear and razors up front, aluminum wheels, Lazer Star lights with handlebar clamp, clear Radflo coolant lines, sandblasted cylinders and head, orange and black plastics, Gun Metal Gray Frame, billet grille, aluminum AC front bumper and 6-pack rack, Nerf Bars, and LED tail lights and LED accent light on motor.

This bike will make someone very happy. I have personally owned it for 12 years and have been very meticulous with the maintanence of this machine. If you add up the cost of the modifications alone you are almost at my asking price, this is a sreaming deal on a screaming bike.

If you have any questions feel free to email or PM me.

Derek