LT500 Drag?

After I get my 400 done how I want it and selll the Shee and get my race 4x4 project done this winter I am going to need another project. I am thinking of building a drag/ride type machine. I was thinking of a LT500. I want to be diffrent. Everyone has shees. I don't see many quadzillas racing so I want to build one. Does anyone know of any sites so I can start learning about them?

I will prally drag it everywere. I might even hit the local drag strip too.

Thanks

Josh

After I get my 400 done how I want it and selll the Shee and get my race 4x4 project done this winter I am going to need another project. I am thinking of building a drag/ride type machine. I was thinking of a LT500. I want to be diffrent. Everyone has shees. I don't see many quadzillas racing so I want to build one. Does anyone know of any sites so I can start learning about them?

I will prally drag it everywere. I might even hit the local drag strip too.

Thanks

Josh

Hey go check out www.everything2stroke.com

Lots of info in the zilla threads. Its a pretty cool site :beer: cheers

Edited by savage420

I tried that site and it will not work. It says it is not avaliable/does not exsist

Ya i frequint E2S daily and it has been down since yesterday for some reason check back there soon cause theres lots of great info on the LT500 and all othere 2 strokes.....my buddie has a 89 zilla with 2 motors and other shit for 2000 (CAN) if interested :headbang:

Ya i frequint E2S daily and it has been down since yesterday for some reason check back there soon cause theres lots of great info on the LT500 and all othere 2 strokes.....my buddie has a 89 zilla with 2 motors and other shit for 2000 (CAN) if interested :headbang:

I am not a 100% yet. Just something that crossed my mind and I am going to try to get some info over them before I get too far in depth. How serious is he abuot selling it? Maybe send me a email with what he has got and I will look him back up this winter when I get all my other crap finished

I am not a 100% yet. Just something that crossed my mind and I am going to try to get some info over them before I get too far in depth. How serious is he abuot selling it? Maybe send me a email with what he has got and I will look him back up this winter when I get all my other crap finished

Its been 4sale for a few months since he bought a KTM525 :laugh:

I bet that sucker is fast......bike correct?

Well ive riddin his zilla (hauls ass) and the 525 6 speed dirt bike and it outright has so much pull from bottom to top i never hit 6 gear its not just a fast bike....its scary fast :yelrotflmao: