1996 Banshee

I have a 96 banshee and I have been thinking about selling it for a while and finally got up the nerve to actually do it. the only thing thats wrong with it is the carb floats should be adjusted and the plastics are rough. thats it. the mods include. dg grab bar and bumper. asv clutch lever. new throttle cable. new clutch cable. cut front fenders. bored .080 over with new wiseco pistons and rings. hot rods crank. new barnette dirt digger clutch. fmf golds with fmf power core 2 silencers. completely rejetted. TORs removed. air box lid removed. painted frame. lonestar racing swingarm, (stock length). R/A shredders all the way around. new aluminum rims. I think thats everything. this thing really rips and is really fast. theres less than 1 tank through the engine since complete rebuild. but I need something with more bottom end. thats the only reason for selling. I'm located in eastern pennsylvania. if you want pics. just post or pm me your email and I will get them right out to you. I have a price in mind. but make me offers and we'll go from there.

thanks a lot.

Christian

Edited by MinEsFasteR79