Help with a suzuki lt50 quadmaster?

My brother just bought a lt50, 2stroke, for my nephew and we took it out for a spin and it had NO balls. My 40lb nephew was on it and it would bogg when reved and go nowhere. I took the carb apart and found that the float was stuck in the down position and the main jet was clogged. Now the bike revs fine when the rear wheels are lifted off the ground but when my nephew gets on it has trouble taking off still. If i give it a push it takes off and jams pretty fast so its just that low end it has trouble with.

If you guys have any ideas what it could be, please let me know.

Air filter has been cleaned, Old 2cycle drained and replaced with yamalube2r, gas is fresh 91, and the carb is completely clean.

******Where can i buy jets for this bike????

Edited by CadillacBanshee

could be the pilot, jet to big or small how hard does it start,

i would start easy and adjust the air screw on the side of the card some where it may have a brass plug over it if so drill a small hole not to deep and thread a srew in it and pull it out with pliers then you can adjust,

every little quad i have worked on has carb tuning issues from the factory,

i work on 4 of my buddies raptor 50 and 80 and every time its the pilot clogged it is so small it dont take much every outing its clogged i tell them to leave the gas on to help but they dont. you may have the same thing try that first. remove the pilot and spray it out make sure you can see day light through it, once again very small hole like a human hair or some thing.

There are a couple of restrictors on them stock. One is a "washer" in the exhaust. Remove the head pipe and remove the washer. Next, there is also one where the intake meets the cylinder. That should get it going pretty good. There are quite a few power mods for these little bikes though. I have more info saved at home. I'll see if I can post it up when I get there.

I am pretty sure this is the info I have saved at home. Check out All Things Moto.