Dragger Carb/Pipe Question

BlackBanshee50

Im gonna be setting my shee up for drags over this winter. Im planning on a passion full drag port, RDZ pipes, Noss cool head and im interested in a 2 into 1 carb setup. I was checking out the trinity CV 2-1 but I dont know if this is reccomended for drags or not. They advertise it in a 33mm and a 35mm but the list shows a 38mm too. Whats your opinion on this kind of setup and what size do you reccomend? If it makes any difference I plan on doing asphalt drags and will probbably make the switch from pump gas to race gas.

I also wanted an opinion on the RDZ pipes and the Trinity racing pipes. Has anyone seen a dyno chart between these two? If so which one pulled higher?

As with any engine build, it is always best to consult the engine builder! The singles can be made to run hard too but none of those options are what we would recommend on our drag engines. If your going with Jim , see what he recommends.

Personally, I'd go with Shearer out of Frames or Grand River....

They'll both be a better drag pipe.

If it were a duner/drag bike, a single 35 or 38 would be ok...

Since you said flat out drag, you'll want duals, and I'd go dual 39's with methanol....

And Black Banshee....I'm not knocking Jim's work at all....he builds motors that run pretty hard.

But...do yourself a favor and call Jeff too....(His post is above mine, FAST racing.)

After talking to both, getting pricing for both, you'll know you've explored some options....

I talked to quite a few people before and after I went with Jeffo....I know I made the right decision in calling him and getting products from him.

Don't forget, I live in Michigan. Within a few hour drive we have RDZ, Tyson Racing, Grand River, A&S and a few others. These guys are all top name builders in the drag world, and build fast bikes. There is no disputing that...

It's Jeff's pricing and customer service that sold me, and it was customer service long after buying my parts that keeps me coming back to him for most of my goods....