toomey t-6's for sale

Selling pipes,stingers,silencers and ill even throw in stock carbs with idle screws installed(not a big deal or nothing i just figured id get rid of em with the toomey needles instead of just the needles) make me an offer

there making great low and mid power but there hurtin my setup on top to much. they were awsome on my bike till i changed carbs/intakes and a lil portin.

Selling pipes,stingers,silencers and ill even throw in stock carbs with idle screws installed(not a big deal or nothing i just figured id get rid of em with the toomey needles instead of just the needles) make me an offer

there making great low and mid power but there hurtin my setup on top to much. they were awsome on my bike till i changed carbs/intakes and a lil portin.

i forgot to say that ther in excellent shape also; the stingers are a lil blued along with the first couple inches of the main pipes.

toomey wouldnt give me back my t-5s that they talked me into buying so now im trying to find a good home for em. Deb@toomey told me to send her the pipes (t-6's) and 350$ and they'd send me t-5's. i argued and argued and eventually told her id never buy another toomey product again since i had originally called just for one t-5 pipe cause the chrome was destroyed and they said send us your t-5s and 400$ and well send you the best pipe on the market period. :flamewar: this was 2yrs ago and i just got my bike back together bout 3 mos and am not pleased with there performance on my bike now. which i knew was gonna happen since i did all kinds of shit to it from reading yalls forums about the t-6. :baseball_sleep:

anyway for my bike when i had the stock carbs and porting it ran great. :biggrin: