very nice like new 1993 cr125 for sale or trade

rriggs

i have a very nice and well kept 1993 honda cr 125 dirt bike, 5 hours on complete top and bottom rebuild, all paperwork, new fmf fatty pipe, new fmf turbine core 2 spark arrestor silencer, boysen power reeds, new chain and sprockets, new fork seals, bike runs, looks, and rides like new! bike is worth $1,300 , will sell for $1,000 or trade for banshee rear rims and paddles, full set of front and rear blue stock fenders, foot guards with heal guards.....send me an offer...im trying to post pics of it..thanks

Edited by rriggs

i have a very nice and well kept 1993 honda cr 125 dirt bike, 5 hours on complete top and bottom rebuild, all paperwork, new fmf fatty pipe, new fmf turbine core 2 spark arrestor silencer, boysen power reeds, new chain and sprockets, new fork seals, bike runs, looks, and rides like new! bike is worth $1,300 , will sell for $1,000 or trade for banshee rear rims and paddles, full set of front and rear blue stock fenders, foot guards with heal guards.....send me an offer...im trying to post pics of it..thanks i have a couple pictures in my album in this site

im just north of grand rapids, about an hour, reed city, what caused the cam to go bad?

well i pulled the valve cover off and the only thing i could see wrong is the left cam bearing spun a little. my friend told me i just needed new cam bearings. but other than that its fine turns over fine, but could use a good charge for the bat, and the pos terminal is broke i got the bat used so i dont know what happend to that, but other than that it is a very strong running reliable quad. thanx

well i pulled the valve cover off and the only thing i could see wrong is the left cam bearing spun a little. my friend told me i just needed new cam bearings. but other than that its fine turns over fine, but could use a good charge for the bat, and the pos terminal is broke i got the bat used so i dont know what happend to that, but other than that it is a very strong running reliable quad. thanx

so it still runs right? what made you pull the valve cover off? bearing noise or did it just quit running? anything ever been done to it? new top end? piston? rings? cam chain? how did the top of the valves look? were they mushroomed at all?

thanks for the pics badbanshee, i did some checking into the 400ex's, looks like when the chain and stuff starts wearing out it more than likely needs a whole new top end job, thats a little more than i want to do..thanks for the offer though

hay I have A set of brand new sand tires,skat trak haulers and kenda dune runers all on dougles poliushed aluminum rims.these are unused,all I did was just fit them on the bike.The rears require A larger hub if you dont allredy have them.I also have A set of front and rear plastic that has been drag cut but there black.I also have some AC pro peg nerf bars,the nets are great and there aluminum.what do you think,I live in MI.PM me if your interested.

How about a full set of red full bores?

i should probably "rephrase" what i was wanting to trade for..

would trade for any of the parts i have listed plus cash or all the parts i have listed.

i dont want any "race type" fenders.....stock full fender fenders that are not "painted" or "cut" front and rear in blue preferably.

i hope this helps sum up a few questions for everyone..

thanks for looking