My custom banshee for slae

I live on long island NY!

I have a 95 shee with 02 motor. I just finished the whole quad a few weeks ago and now wanna sell it to get money for my car. All motor work was done in boces by me besides boring and honing of the cyclinders(were done by my professional teacher with +30yrs experence). The whole shee was torn down to the frame and redone just a few weeks ago but took over a year to get done. the mods are

wiseco .30 over piston top end kit with rased exhaust port by 4mm i think? knife edged transfer and intake ports(came out very good for my first port job.)

Duncan racing cool head with 22cc domes that were milled(raised compression) and so was the cylinder by my teacher so the engine can have the proper squish band clearance.

Whole new engine seal kit

boysen rad vavles(just replaced reeds)

barnett dirt digger clutch kit

rickystator timing plate(advanced to +4)

pordesigh 2 to 1 intake

FmF fatty pipes with powercore silencers(silencers just repaced)

cascade exhaust clamps(new)

works front shocks w/o rezzies

Renthal handlebars

fmf boost bottle WOW LOL

new a-arm bushing and new swing arm piviot works kit

EBC brake pads all around

dyno jet kit

dg front bumper, dg nerf bars,dg rear bumper

rebuilt and oiled shock done in boces

cascade chain slider and moose chain rollers

My dad painted the frame,a-arms,swingarm,hubs ect in my basement/garage. he used all professional paints with a spray gun and a water trap in hose line and both primers he needed. he sanded all the parts and painted them himself then clear coated. The paint job is very good but not the best of them all

I rode this shee only twice so far and i have to say it is the best running shee even after i ported it. It has not even 5 hours on it since rebuild.

I perfer local pick up as i will not ship and i do not and never had a title for it so dont ask there will be a bill of sale. and my price is $3000 firm. I will try posting pics after this and if i cant who ever needs them send me there e-mail address

Edited by Bansheerider29x