1999 Yamaha Banshee

selling this for a friend. just trying to get some money out of it.

Alba Pro Elite +2+1 A-Arms w/ Laeger ball Joints

New Swingarm Piviot and axle carrier bearings already installed

Shockpro Shock Covers

G-Force +4 axle

FmF 909 Bars

Renthal Grips

Motion-Pro Brake Lever

.030 over Wiseco pro lite Pistons

UNI Filter

Moto-Fast 2-1 Pipe recently repacked

Fully rejeted

Rear Kenda Klaw 18-10-9 tires

Front Kenda Klaw 20-7-10 tires

New Primary Drive Chain

New Brake pads

Most of the Parts on the list have less than 10hrs on. This machine was well carred for and was always garage kept. Just been thourghly checked, and cleaned down to the frame just before I put this on. All maintainence such as oil change, filter cleaning and chain lube have just been performed. This ATV has been maintained meticiously. It starts 1st kick, and runs really strong. The motor is tuned to a T. The reason for selling, is because I have some financial issues with a family member that needs my help. So play time is over. Please only serious bidders, I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have, just email me and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

looking to get $2900 out of it. this thing really rips. it'll keep right up with me on the track and it handles suprisingly well with it being as wide as it is. its also for sale in ebay. please feel free to PM me or put questions on here.

Thanks Alot!

2b_1.JPG

a1_1.JPG

c6_1.JPG

17_1.JPG

Willing to do 2k? I will paypal ya half and come get it and give ya the other half.

Where in WI are you? All the joints on the arms good? Need anything? How is the chain and sprokets?

2K might be a bit low (again, selling for a friend) so ill see what he thinks. Quad is located in the appleton area. All balljoints on it are under 10 hours use as well as a good deal of the parts.

Axle

Brakes (rear)

A-arms

Brake Lever

Bars

Chain

• 3 weeks later...