World War 3?

Brooke

What's everyone think about whats going on in the world recently?? More attempted terror attacks thwarted. Russia suppling venezuela with weapons. China sending rockets to Iran and arming Hezbollah to fight Israel.

:baseball_bat:

What's to come?? And for the religious members of the site, how does this all tie in with the bible? Will Israel be destroyed?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the bible it says, and all of the worlds armies will come to a valley to surround the chosen country,(being Israel) and at that momet the angel of death will come with his sicle and kill all of the betraying armies, the blood will then run down into the valley and be so deep it will come up to the horses' mane.

It's not ww3 until the USA betrays Israel.

In the bible it says, and all of the worlds armies will come to a valley to surround the chosen country,(being Israel) and at that momet the angel of death will come with his sicle and kill all of the betraying armies, the blood will then run down into the valley and be so deep it will come up to the horses' mane.

It's not ww3 until the USA betrays Israel.

thats really freaky.

Anyone that fell into the e-mail hoax over the following,do the research or should I say it has been done for you by this fellows site.

There has been a "Koran 9:11" email hoax spreading across the web for the past 3 years that says - in short - that the Koran, verse 9:11 predicts that the rise of Osama Bin Laden, the attack on the USA on 9-11, and the American responses of attacking Afghanistan and Iraq.

I have received this Hoax twice in the past week - probably because of 9:11 - and I also got this hoax email last year around the date of the 9/11 anniversary. Because we have received this Koran 9:11 hoax email yet again it again, this page is being dedicated to debunking a Christian / Conservative Anti-Islamic Koran 9:11 hoax email.

According to the "Koran 9:11" email, verse 9:11 from the Koran - the Islamic Holy Book - says that a Son of Arabia will do something bad that will awaken a fearsome Eagle. And that the wrath of this Eagle will be felt throughout the lands of Allah. The connotation, of course, is that the Islamic Fundamentalist Osama Bin Laden (the Son of Arabia) has attacked America (the Eagle) and that the wrath of the Eagle will be felt in the lands of Allah; i.e. - the US will attack Afghanistan and Iraq.

The implication is that the Koran predicts not only Osama's attack, but it also predicts (and thus justifies) the US invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. the This email and the Koran passage quoted is big fat lie, a distortion of another people's Holy Book and a flat out Hoax.

A comparison of the Hoax Email and the true Koran passage prove this 100% a hoax.

Text of the Koran 9:11 Hoax email (in Blue):

Interesting Study, please read all the way to the end. VERY INTERESTING!

1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq!

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the writing on the wall; in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men were from Iraq.18. Peter preached in Iraq.

18. The Empire of Man described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!

And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia.

The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots. Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq. And also... This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?! God Bless you all Amen !

Here are links that further debunk this email hoax:

www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran.asp

www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/k/koran-war.htm

www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/9.htm

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_quran_911.htm

The Actual Text of the Koran 9:11 (in Red):

Koran (9:11) - But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

Here are links that show English translations of the Holy Koran (or Quran) that further prove the email a hoax:

http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran...IV0&byte=282392

www.al-sunnah.com/call_to_islam/quran/pickthall/surah9.html

http://isgkc.org/translat.htm

www.islam.tc/cgi-bin/quran/qsearch.pl?surah=9

BTW i'm not very good with religion,but hate racism!

Dune

Gabriel, depart; in the name of Jesus.

1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.

2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.

3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:

4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,

6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

37 And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives.

38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

Luke 21

I am not a religious person, first off. I grew up catholic, but have long jumped off that bus since I was young(er).

The middle east has a hatred for the western world that is hard to fathom. If you think racism in the south was bad 50 years or 100 years ago...that's like Sesame Street compared to over there.

Where we use religion often as a punchline to a joke (C'mon...priests, altar boys...we all know it)...they live it, breathe it, etc.

I have two fears...nothing can be done to stop the fighting over there. Sooner or later, someone is gonna hit the button and a nuke's gonna fly. it's only a matter of time.

And...these terrorists are getting smarter and smarter. People tend to think they're just dumb arabs with a towel on their head and no idea of the civilized world. That's our first mistake. They are very educated and unpredictable.

I truly fear we'll have a few more attacks on our own soil within the next 10 years.

All these tree huggers bitch and moan about the US tightening up security at the ever known leaking borders...

Guess what, we're losing that one too.

I say warn 'em once, then shoot 'em to send the message....

And Brooke, why do I feel shitdriver will be here soon spewing BS all over this 95 page thread...:)

user name is from a band call Voi Vod, its one of their songs,, and yes you are correct no heaven no hell

Jesus and his apostles made MANY prophecies concerning the Armageddon christians would have you believe that it shall come as a thief in the night yet, the Bible is rather clear concerning when it would happen. Matter of fact, the Bible consistently said it would follow soon after Jesus

Edited by helldriver

And Brooke, why do I feel shitdriver will be here soon spewing BS all over this 95 page thread...:)

ugg....kill me now. his copy/paste alter a couple words to make it look like its something he thought up. an original thought from him would be a step in the right direction.