My brother nearly killed himself on my shee

chase@miamiatv.com

My neighborhood doesnt allow atvs at all , But i said FUCK EM , we rode out both bikes . Found some trails a little bit down the road ( less then a mile ) its alllllllllllllllllllllllllll sand for miles and im lookin forward to getting some big ol paddles.

some how my brothers baggy pants got caught in the chain something happend ..... pulled his leg into the chain and back , he snapped the fender bracket completly off with his leg , and then ran his leg over . All around 40 mph . He can barely walk today , but nothing is broken . We went directly from riding area , home , to the bar .

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

man that sucks. glad nothing is broke though. oh and hey chase thanks for the tips on drag racing it really helped out. also im ready for those bhq flag stickers. when r we gunna get them?

Any specific thing you want on them , im leaving thursday to canada , i can have these done by today . I just need some measurements . of maximum allowed space i have to work in

smoke sum good sativa for me homey

heheheh =-D

Dont be a racist .. gotta make room for the indica too .

canada is going to be a blast , im so pissed at my girl i might just use her ticket as rolling papers ...... about had it with the bitch. says im yelling when im trying to be sweet as honey and get some pussy. FUCKIN BULLSHIT........ One thing i always learnd ..the bitch is always right...... but her shits just uncalled for sometimes ...... Could it be our birthday is 3 days apart, and were both gemini's ... lol

I love pussy but not the bitch that it is attached to.

- Chase

the same thing happened to me on my 50cc bike.. my baggy pants got caught in the front sprocket and locked up the back tire.. i skidded to a stop on my knee and had to push the bike in reverse to get my pant leg out lol..... i was more pissed that my pants were shredded..

bummer for your bro, im glad hes ok.. it could of been real ugly