cylinders with pistins new

cylinders006.jpg300.00 SHIPPED Fresh bore and hone 65.5 with the new Wiseco piston kit or 64mm stock bore set

cylinders005.jpg

cylinders009.jpg

one set will have everything you need for the top end wrist gearings and gasket set

add 25 for the bearings and gasket set i only have one set of bearings adn caskets(cometic) so first come and pay get that set the other is 300 with just the piston kit SHIPPED so don't ask how much shipped it is included in the price I will be out of town till Thursday so I will be back on then shouldn't be any questions they are both ready to bolt on no honing needed!! Tim (219)677-3038 NO PAYPAL ANYMORE M.O. only or personal but it will hav to clear first of course for those of you who don't know me for reference ask here or check my e-bay account scoobyadoobie Thanks Tim

Edited by batoutofshell

ok i am a little confused are you selling two sets of cylinders, one at 64 and one at 65.5, and two sets of pistons for them. Or are you selling one set of cylinders at 65.5 and two sets of pistons.

2 sets;;;;;;;; 1 at 64 off an 04 with about ten hours, still have the factory hone marks and 1 set 65.5 freshly bored and honed off an 02, both come with new weisco pistons 1 set willl be complete with all the bearings and gaskets,pins and rings ready to install the other will come only with the pistons and pins and rings, this weekend I will be accepting 300 for a complete set and 275 for the other (219) 677-3038 if you want either of them No Paypal!

Ok i got ya now, I am in the middle of completing a deal on a lower end right now and once i get it and find out what all i need i may get back with on one of the sets if they are still around.

Thanks again for clearing the confusion. :biggrin: