porting

I have a set of cylinders that are ported. The exhaust height from the deck to the top of the port is 27.5 and transfer ports are 42.5mm to the deck. Can someone tell me if this is a low, mid, or top end port. I know this is not the whole story and no one could say for sure but I just wanted a idea on what to expect from these cylinders.

I have a set of cylinders that are ported. The exhaust height from the deck to the top of the port is 27.5 and transfer ports are 42.5mm to the deck. Can someone tell me if this is a low, mid, or top end port. I know this is not the whole story and no one could say for sure but I just wanted a idea on what to expect from these cylinders.

If this is a stock stroke, 192 Exhaust port and 123 transfer ports. 34.5 blow down. This set up would be ok on a set of T-5's but I personally would run more transfer duration on this set up. As port durations go they are ok.

Edited by KEVSWS6