trade for sport bike 600-1100cc

810darren

im looking for a street bike im 34 getting out of the dirt stuff.ihave a very nice 98 banshee totally redone you can see it in my sig(810darren)it also tells the mods runs awsome.also a 1993 cr125 i totally redone 2 seasons ago fresh top and bottom brand new fmf full exhaust.the only thing wrong with this cr is i have repaired the radiator from previuos owner.clymer manuals for both vehichles.titles for both,also all reciepts for work done on both machines.would like 1990 or newer.i live in flint michigan any one close or interested can e mail me at darrennvalerie03@comcast.net

im looking for a street bike im 34 getting out of the dirt stuff.ihave a very nice 98 banshee totally redone you can see it in my sig(810darren)it also tells the mods runs awsome.also a 1993 cr125 i totally redone 2 seasons ago fresh top and bottom brand new fmf full exhaust.the only thing wrong with this cr is i have repaired the radiator from previuos owner.clymer manuals for both vehichles.titles for both,also all reciepts for work done on both machines.would like 1990 or newer.i live in flint michigan any one close or interested can e mail me at darrennvalerie03@comcast.net

hey Darrin, i sent you and e mail with pics of the katana..thanks, Rodney