Wizard/Donahoe Racing Shock Tuning Seminar

Have you ever wondered how top off-road experts tune their suspension to handle the nastiest off-road abuse and get the absolute best performance possible? Are you interested in learning these skills? Would you like to learn how to tune your own suspension for optimum performance? Would you like to learn all of this for free? If so, please read on.

Wizard Schools of Fabrication

Doug that is awesome, any chance of having a seminar in Phoenix??? Riverside is a damn long haul for me but I could swing AZ, hopefully you'll have enough interest to merit more seminars...regardless I bookmarked your web page and WILL be back, the short courses on frames and suspension sound SICK. As soon as I finish my degree (about 9 weeks) I'm gonna find a way...

Doug that is awesome, any chance of having a seminar in Phoenix??? Riverside is a damn long haul for me but I could swing AZ, hopefully you'll have enough interest to merit more seminars...regardless I bookmarked your web page and WILL be back, the short courses on frames and suspension sound SICK. As soon as I finish my degree (about 9 weeks) I'm gonna find a way...

There's a possibility of having one in AZ at some point. For now we're going to focus on this first one in CA and see how it goes. So far we've gotten a great response.

Doug