2000 Yamaha banshee, great condition!

Where are you located in Wi? I'm currently looking for a banshee or similiar....Are you the original owner? What mods/work have been done to it? Ever been rolled, any problems, Ever been raced/dragged.....etc? How low are you willing to go? 3k for a 2000 is a little out of my range right now...

Thanks

Tommy

I am located in Dousman WI, Make me a cash offer and we can see. I am not the first owner. Just trail ridden very rarely. The bike is 100% unmolested. the only thing I suggest is to rebuild the carbs cause like I said it mostly sits and possibly two rear tires fairly soon.

I am located in Dousman WI, Make me a cash offer and we can see. I am not the first owner. Just trail ridden very rarely. The bike is 100% unmolested. the only thing I suggest is to rebuild the carbs cause like I said it mostly sits and possibly two rear tires fairly soon.

sure its original tires? them tires are like the worst tire to put on a banshee and its got douglas wheels...just wondering if u put them of there when u got the wheels...and plastic....why does it have ufo plastic??

sure its original tires? them tires are like the worst tire to put on a banshee and its got douglas wheels...just wondering if u put them of there when u got the wheels...and plastic....why does it have ufo plastic??

Yep they are stock tires, not sure what your deal is, if you don't like the plastics or a dang clean shee then please don't waste my time. This is the way it is and how I got it.

I tried messaging you and emailing you. Haven't heard back yet. Would you be interested in a partial trade? I have an old 90's suzuki lt 160 which runs great. Could use some electrical work but its pretty solid. How about 2k cash plus the lt 160? let me know

Thanks

Tommy

I messged ya back my email has been funnny lately, a bunch of people say they email me and I get nothing? :shrug:

I really don't need a project.. I will pm ya

I pmed ya I don't think they are working correctly though, let me know otherwise shoot me an email again.

Thanks

Doug

I messged ya back my email has been funnny lately, a bunch of people say they email me and I get nothing? :shrug:

I really don't need a project.. I will pm ya

I pmed ya I don't think they are working correctly though, let me know otherwise shoot me an email again.

Thanks

Doug

Lowered price 2800 let me know!

2500 before it has to go on ebay!!!!

Good luck man, I would advise you not to go through ebay. I have been following banshees very closely. Ecspecially in our area. Here's the latest Stock banshee to not meet its reserve...

A 2003 stock, low hours banshee. Highest bid was $2,025

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

A 2003 modded banshe, Highest bid $1675

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...MEWA%3AIT\

But hey, its your choice. Thought I'd give you the heads up on not hitting your reserve. Ebay will charge you another $100 or so after you pay a listing and final value fee.