Bike will idle

My bike was running great, then one day i went to race it and now the bike won't run right. It will start up on one kick, but when i hit the throttle the bike makes a wa wa wa wa wa noise and never revs up. If i let off the throttle it goes back to a near normal idle. Any ideas would be great.

Something similar happened to me when I first started riding 2 strokes. When I first got my quad, I took it out and after about ten minutes it started bogging hard when I even dabbed the throttle. I think I sort of fouled the plugs because I was riding in too low of RPM

I should have wrote this sooner, but i have aftermarket everything on the bike. I have no parking brake, i have 33 mm carbs, and i have a dyna egnition. That litttle black box on the front left is long gone. I even hooked up another dyna egnition to see if mine had failed. The results were the same. I think my next move is to take the carbs apart and inspect them. Keep the suggestions coming guys.

i would suggest cleaning the carbs.. but you can try tapping on the bowls lightly with a tool and then riding it around for 10 mins.. you might get lucky and loosen something up in the carbs and it will rev up again.. i do it when my bike is acting up and it has worked before.. if you do open your carbs then take one apart at a time, dont mix any parts and remember where they go back.. and remember clean airfilters are your best friend. i have three k&n filters. i change it out after every 5-6 gallons with a clean one.. great insurance for the motor and no thats not over kill.

Edited by DRI4life