Wrecked Raptor for sale or trade.

I'm looking to sell my 2003 raptor. My friend crashed the bike to a tree about a year ago and since then I've been collecting parts to fix it. The left side of the bike (a-arms, suspension, tie-rods,spindle, handlebars etc.) was damaged substantially. I bought everypart that has to be replaced in order for it to be fixed except a frame and front left headlight. The engine was not harmed in the crash and will start up. Though the bike is wrecked, I am not willing to sell this bike dead cheap but if offers aren't that good I might compensate. As for trades, I'm open for quads and car parts (7th gen Celica) I'm looking for 18" rims or a turbo kit for the Celica. MAKE OFFERS. My # is (305) 829 - 4833. Leave a voicemail if no one answers, I promise I will get back to you. Bike is located in Hialeah (FL), right near Palm Springs North.

Here is what I have bought since the crash:

1.) A-arms

2.) Tie-rod w/ ends

3.) Handle Bars

4.) Left Spindle

5.)Left Brake

6.) Left rotor

7.) Left suspension

This bike has been posted in the stolen forum (Becuase my other bike was stolen 11-14-2005) but I will post pics of it anyway.

014_14.jpg

013_13.jpg

016_16.jpg

021_21.jpg

*NOTE* Red Bike was stolen November 2005!!!! (2004 Arctic Cat DVX 400)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll think about that..I was hoping to get $1750 for it but if you hook me up with some 18"s and a sound system we might have a deal :biggrin: ..

18's what brand or style , what lug i got hookups for rims ... as for car stero's HAhahah easy to find ....

I will check with my boy who sells rims , he always has new and used in stock .

http://www.edgeracing.com/images/wheel/enk..._angle_zoom.jpg

Thar you go.. Something like that would be nice :) ... Prepping my car for car shows :happy:

I've got some 18x7 Konig Verdict wheels with dual 5 lug bolt patterns. They are silver and gaurunteed to be straight. Unfortunately I don't have the center caps. They are available new for $15-$20 each. They are used with some minor scratches. I'll take $175 plus shipping. I know your looking for trades, but you are too far from me, unless you've got some aftermarket shee parts to trade. You can see what they look like on e bay and pm me if you want some pics of the actual wheels.

Edited by BANSHEEMANIA

How much would you take for the whole engine or just the lower end (tranny)????

I'm not parting out the machine unless I have people who would cover most of the bike. So I'm going to be blunt and say $1500 + shipping for the whole engine. I might settle for a $1000 + shipping but it would depend if people want to buy other parts.

just dumped my money into 99 performances bank account . ontop of that im moving :banghead:

and would have no way to get the bike up to orlando area ..... If the bike is still around once i move , i will drive down here and pick it up . ( when i got the $$ ) I move this thursday . I will have the money the day i get there , I have 1 of my shee's sold up there 100% confirmed . If you can wait 1.5 weeks well have a deal sorry :banghead:

im going to see what i can do , TRUST ME i wouldnt mind another atv project

just dumped my money into 99 performances bank account . ontop of that im moving :banghead:

and would have no way to get the bike up to orlando area ..... If the bike is still around once i move , i will drive down here and pick it up . ( when i got the $$ ) I move this thursday . I will have the money the day i get there , I have 1 of my shee's sold up there 100% confirmed . If you can wait 1.5 weeks well have a deal sorry :banghead:

im going to see what i can do , TRUST ME i wouldnt mind another atv project

I think I could wait but I am having second thoughts about fixing the bike and selling it for $3250 (obo) on cycletrader. And 2 other people besides you have offered $1250.

That thing is totally trashed!!! :yelrotflmao: How did he run into the tree!?!

****er slid sidways into a tree becuase the road was wet. He went headfirst into a concrete wall where was walling to someones backyard. The owner of the house came out becuase he heard a "THUMP" on his wall. Sometimes I WISH he wasn't wearing a helmet but than again I will probably be facing lawsuits. :banghead: