Belly button rings

Do you think belly button rings are attractive?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a major belly ring fetish.... i'll try to break it down a bit...

Where is the belly located??? Between the boobs and the crotch. Now, when a guy sees a girl with a nice shiny belly ring peeking out from above her pants, a guy is left to wonder which direction is he going to look first after aknowledging that the belly ring is there??? Boobs??? Or crotch??? Tough decision... just keep staring at the belly ring and use your imagination.

Going along with the location bit... say you're nibbling on a girl's belly ring (which puts most of them into a giggling frenzy), you're in the perfect position to move on to more important things. You have the boobs directly above, or you have sweet necture of the honey pot below. DAMN THOSE DECISIONS!!!! which do you go after first??

Ears are the first thing any girl pierces... it's only natural. Now the second thing they pierce is usually going to be the tongue, or the belly, with the belly taking the lead. Now, when a guy sees a girl with a belly ring, he's left to wonder if she's already done the ears, then the belly... what else has she done??? Here comes the imagination again. North or south?? Next step from the belly ring is usually the tongue ring... which I highly doubt there's a single girl out there who has a tongue ring who got it because of a reason besides giving head. Therefore, once the imagination kicks in, you migrate from thoughts about the belly ring to thoughts about the tongue ring. What if she had her clit peirced?? Same thing goes for it... you're left to wonder.

Now, in order for a girl to display her belly ring, she's going to start wearing shorter shirts, and lower pants to expose more of her stomach. Then what do ya know... the imagination starts up again, hoping and praying that since she's wearing pants that low, that they'll just mysteriously drop around her ankles. Wouldn't it be it miracle?!?!

Those damn belly rings are nothing but a beacon to guys (but a damn sexy one)... a kick start for the old imagination, which some guys could use a little work on every now and then. Keeps the cob webs clear. :roll:

Without going into such detail, I will say this, for me to notice that a woman has her navel pierced, she has to have on a half shirt, low cut pants, or both. Or, she could be showing it to me. Which any combination on a woman is just yummy!!! Well, provided she is allowed to be wearing such items. You know what I mean. My fiance had her belly buttin pierced. But, she left it out for too long and the hole closed up a little. Now, she doesn't have it, she won't get it done again, and i am a little pissed about the situation. Oh well. There are plenty of other women out there for me to look at. (I would never cheat on my woman) but, looking is alright in my book.

i'm gonna say i like belly button rings but.....my girlfriend got her tongue pierced and its pretty much like making out with a carburator

LMFAO!!!

My wife has her belly button piecred, the only reason she did it was because her friends did it. She use to have her nubbs pierced (same reason), but that was a little too weird for me and too uncomfortable for her.

I like it just because it accentuates her tummy. She and I work out like its going out of style, so she is almost always showing off her stomach, and it just kind of finishes it off.

i agree, a chick wit a belly button ring showing is a definate turn on, i love seeing chicks wit their bellys peirced, its great! i dont think that a chick wit her tongue peirced is like makin out wit a carburator, i think its great, and i hear that chicks love it too, a bunch of my friends got it done and i think im gonna get it done soon too. l8r

Well that was quit interesting to find out what everyone thought of a navel ring, since i have mine done again. I had it done one other time, but it was ripped out accidently. But cool, i never really did know what guys thought about them and now i do.