Tire Suggestion

I am in need of some new rubber. I have stock rims. I mainly ride around on grass hills and ditches, but also gravel and dirt. I ride in the timber a little too. What size tires would you use for the front and rears? What brand would you reccomend. I want a good tire for the the money. thanks

I am in need of some new rubber. I have stock rims. I mainly ride around on grass hills and ditches, but also gravel and dirt. I ride in the timber a little too. What size tires would you use for the front and rears? What brand would you reccomend. I want a good tire for the the money. thanks

I run itp mxr6s and they are super light and hook like a mofo on most terrain "good luck on gravel"but they are really soft and wear pretty quickly.Im proably going to try some kenda claws next time ive heard a lot of people having good luck with them.

if u check out my photos i got a set of slasher front tires and a set of kenda dominator rear tires for under $250 they work relly relly well for wood and pretty good for mud

click on my link for some photos :clap:

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/628679/

Edited by liquedfire