elka recreational shocks

cdwood37

The rec series shocks are great, I've got a set of dual rates and they blow the stock ones away. For rear shock work you can go with just about anyone, but derisi racing and gt thunder are the first that come to mind. A shock revalve and respring will probably run you anywhere from $250-300. Just check around, most work will be about the same on a stock rear no matter who does it. I don't know much about lobo stuff, but check with them too.

I just bought some elka recreational shocks, got a deal i couldn't pass up, did i make a good buy? are they good shocks or what? I need to get the rear shock redone for my plus 4 swingarm, who does it and how much is it?

Depending on your riding style our rebuild runs $350. to $395. Turn around time is about two weeks.

Not all rebuilds are the same. Our rebuild includes an entire new valve, new shim stack and Eibach or Hyperco springs. There is a difference!

Shane

(219)313-1424

www.wolfpackracing.com