pitbikes

Picked up a CRF50 a few weeks ago and i was wondering if anyone on here was into them also. They are pretty fun to ride, and super cheap to build.

Ive done some work to mine so far, but im a few parts short of a complete build.

Tell me what you got.

Cole, I wish you would've let me know you were gettin a pitbike... akraix's main mechanic builds everything from 88's-110's all the time... could've picked one up fully tricked for about 1300$.... If your looking for some parts that you can't get or whatever let me know.. I'll hook it up...

Mike

i built a 108 stroker already. got a 10mm crank in it. i call it crankenstein.

but mike, i would like to know what parts you can get. id like a manual clutch. but i want the one that moves the basket from the crank to the main shaft. classic honda has one but they retail for 1099 i think. not that i would pay that.......

Edited by gimmeabeer

A local shop has an extreme 110 pitbike I'd like to have and the shop owner says he clears 30ft jumps pretty easy, doesn't sound like much but climb on one and it feels like a mile going 30ft I'm sure. A kid 2 houses down from me has a Cobra 50 jr. and a Cobra 50 sr. plus an xr50 which I rode the other day when he came by to see me and I about killed myself on it. The tires almost went flat when I got on the bike and I got kind of crazy with it too. I haven't messed with the Cobra's yet, I'll kill myself on those little bada$$ bikes. I'd definitely like to have an extreme in the near future.

A local shop has an extreme 110 pitbike I'd like to have and the shop owner says he clears 30ft jumps pretty easy, doesn't sound like much but climb on one and it feels like a mile going 30ft I'm sure. A kid 2 houses down from me has a Cobra 50 jr. and a Cobra 50 sr. plus an xr50 which I rode the other day when he came by to see me and I about killed myself on it. The tires almost went flat when I got on the bike and I got kind of crazy with it too. I haven't messed with the Cobra's yet, I'll kill myself on those little bada$$ bikes. I'd definitely like to have an extreme in the near future.

I've personally witnessed a crf88 clear a 45ft gap off an aussie style comp ramp...

Mike

ive been looking at getting one wondering which are better, im bout 6'1 200 what could i fit on and still be able to have fun? i ha e rode a 90 it wwas fun as hell!

extreme makes a 124 that would fit u know problem !

my buddy and i have had extreme 107 s for 2 years now and we love them , if u get on get the plus 2 frame and 12 inch front wheel right off the bat . the only problem that we have hade is the case cracking where the motor mounts are,but if u can weld alluminem then dont worry. i beefed mine up and havent had a problem since. other than that they are great bikes ! everyone says go with honda's, but ill tell u what if u want to ride a honda your looking atleast 5000 in mods to get it close to a extreme. dont get me wrong i probley have close to that in mine and there are there are some honda's that would walk by me. if your looking to have a great time and a fast bike right off the bat go for the extreme !

i was actually at guy cooper's xtreme shop yesterday pickin up some tires, and man. them boys have built some fuckin bikes. his showroom isnt that big, but its got a crf70 that looks a 250. i wouldnt pick an xtreme over a honda, but they would damn sure be 2nd on the list. plus that have a new quad out, miniature 250r geometry. pretty cool.