next step after pipes?

remove the tors system .yeah its not a mod but will save you some headaches later ......you might want to put a cool head on there.....what about the air box have you modded that yet if not put a k&n filter on it and remove the lid..you can also buy a adjustable timing plate ..thats about it unless you want to tear the motor apart.....good luck

what else do you have?? air filter and aftermarket shocks are usually two of the biggies. Filter lets the engine breathe better and gets more umph out of the pipes and all the horse power in the world isn't gonna do any good if you can't control it w/ crappy suspension.

i'd say upgrade the air box w/a pro design or similar adaptor plate and good filters, and ditch the lid if your not riding in really wet areas or deep creek crossings, or at least ditch the snorkel, trim the back of the lid off about 2-3 inches or add some vents. you really need better airflow to get the best performance out of any pipes. of course rejetting will be required.

i agree that suspension would be next. there's a wide variety of suspension set ups, it's all in how much $$ you can throw at it.

maybe throw on some v-force cages/reeds for a little better throttle response.

then a cool head w/ -- cc domes, porting, timing advance, ...

you didn't have to re jet after you put on pipes?

when you remove your air box lid go with a filter kit fot the air box noss machine has them and i think you get a discount from him for being a member.remove your stock filter and mount the aluminum base to your air box and install the k&n filter.....

your jetting will depend on serval things the pipes your elevation you can get jets at your local dealer or i just gave some away for stock carbs .when you get ready to do it make a post in the jetting forum and there will be tons of people to help you.....its not hard but alittle time consuming to make it right......

i bought one of thoughs outerwears air box lids. it like a skin for air box. then i cut the whole top of my original lid but just left the sealer part and clamps to make it fit nice and snug and i love that.along with k+n filter. plus i just got a new F.A.S.T clutch and inner pieces and wow what a world of difference in power.