PS2 SOCOM 2

Don't use a hack. Totally killer game, just take your time and enjoy it. I went through it over a period of a year off and on till I finished all levels at the admiral level. Was awesome!!!

my lil brother uses it. but hes a fucking douche. :shrug:

i have all socoms..i am now playing socom 3..its FUN!. i play online alot..my name is Franks-N-Beans

send me a friend invite if you ever get on..if you have the game ofcoarse....

how does socom 3 compare to socom 2? I haven't checked it out yet Im still stuck on socom 2...

i kinda like socom 2 better..but just a little. its alittle different. bigger maps, but u can change them to be small. and u can only have as much equiptment as your guy can cary. so some charachters that snipe cannot cary as much items, such as grenades..so its different, but still fun...u should rent it..or just atleast check it out. :baseball_w00t:

how does socom 3 compare to socom 2? I haven't checked it out yet Im still stuck on socom 2...

It's better in some ways and worse in others. To me it was a lot less technical the Socom 2. In 3 your teammates seem like they are a little smarter. Man sometimes they were so flippin dumb in 2 that I would be shooting at an enemy and they would walk right in front of my line of fire, just stupid. Anyway it's still worth having.

It's better in some ways and worse in others. To me it was a lot less technical the Socom 2. In 3 your teammates seem like they are a little smarter. Man sometimes they were so flippin dumb in 2 that I would be shooting at an enemy and they would walk right in front of my line of fire, just stupid. Anyway it's still worth having.

Lol yeah I agree...socom 2 has pretty bad AI...but I love the online play that's all I really do