pismo? anyone?

decon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there the weekend of July 15th for the first time. What's the deal with spark arrestors, do you need to have them there? :baseball_bat:

I dont know..........do you need sparkys.........If so how do you put them on Banshees...........Shoot Ill just put a screen in it..............

Lets plan a time to meet up in July............ :thumb:

I dont know..........do you need sparkys.........If so how do you put them on Banshees...........Shoot Ill just put a screen in it..............

Lets plan a time to meet up in July............ :thumb:

I am down to meet up whenever. I have a book about where to ride in CA and it says you are supposed to have spark arrestors at Pismo. It also says that you are supposed to have them at Glamis.................which is BS most of the time. I suspect a screen ought to do the trick since the park servces preferred method for checking for such things is sticking a stick down your tail pipe.

:baseball_mitt:

i never had problems not having sparkys at pismo but you never no... and when your riding around camp just remember no wheelies no dounuts and keep it under 15 mph cause there whatching :ninja:

what does your book say on where to camp.................I would like to go on fri...........sometime in the middle of July

My book says to either camp on the beach whch requires reservations, or you could camp at the RV resort called Pismo Coast Village. I think we are heading for the beach.

In reference to another post: Green Stickers are Rad.

Edited by FireHead

Any body want to sell a green sticker?????? :banghead:

stay off the beach line and you'll be alright with a red. i have been going for years now and kids bikes have red and my draggers dont have any.

i run drag pipes so i know they dont check for spark arresters

stay off the beach line and you'll be alright with a red. i have been going for years now and kids bikes have red and my draggers dont have any.

i run drag pipes so i know they dont check for spark arresters

I am out of the date for riding in Pismo...............I just dont want to drive 5hours.........and have them tell me you cant ride with your red sticker................other thean that Im down to go :thumb:

costs around 15-20 to get in...if you get in at night you have to register with them in the morning because at night the front booths are empty...you dont need spark arrestors...and they dont trip off red stickers really just dont have the sticker on your bike of course....its always good to get there at night so then theirs nobody to check your bike at the front...sometimes you have to call in and make reservations if theirs going to be alot of ppl ... i.e. 4th of july weekend....but im not really sure how it works out that much...dunes arent big as glamis but its still alot of fun...especially comp hill at night...im on my way back home right now and will be returning to pismo soon i hope