This is going to sound retarded to yall but here it goes

Im looking at buying this shee

http://i21.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/71/e8/fb_1.JPG

http://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/07/74/ef/f8_1.JPG

i am coming off of a 03 yamaha warrior, and never have rode with, or riden a 2 stroke....

the mod list includes:

Front Laeger +2 arms: 2 hours on

Front Elka Shocks with Piggy Back resv. with Elka shock covers.: 1 hour use on

Rear Axel Lonestar +2: 0 hours use on "Brand New"

AC Pro Peg Nerf Bars

After Market Grabar and Tail Light

Bling Star Front Bumper

Billet Grill

Pro Design Cool Head with 19cc Domes

V-Force 3 Reeds and spacers

Toomey T-5 exhaust

Custom Seat Cover

Renthal Handal bars

After Market Steering Stem

Carbon Fiber Gas Tank Cover

Alba Racing Carbon Fiber Gas Tank Cap

Front Steel Braided Brake Lines

Pro flow kit and K&N air filter

my questions are what should i expect coming off of a stock warrior, also what exactly are reeds, and the prodesign cool head with 19cc domes?

Thanks alot,

replys asap will help the most, because i have got to bid

expect to shit your pants so bring some toilet paper with you on your first ride. it will be a night and day difference. just ease into the powerband of the banshee because its like a switch. take it easy on your first ride and learn about the quad and such. as far as the reeds they allow your air/fuel mixture to enter your cylinders. its like a door that you can go through but cant go back through it. as for the head and domes the head is the thing ontop of your cylinders that hold your sparkplugs in place and domes im not really sure what they do but i think its something to do with your compression but i know they involve the amount of octane in your gas and im pretty sure with 19cc domes youll have to run race gas

my questions are what should i expect coming off of a stock warrior, also what exactly are reeds, and the prodesign cool head with 19cc domes?

Thanks alot,

a prodesign cool head is a cylender head that allows you to raise or lower your compression with interchangable dome size's for instance i used to have 21cc domes with those i could run pump gas all day and have a bike with about stock level compression or so... now i replaced them and put in 18cc domes raised the compression alot and i have to run race gas... reeds are found on 2 strokes and not on 4.. they're kinda like a flexable flap that goes between the carburator and the intake on the engine.. what they exactly do im not to sure on that but i do know that the stiffer they are (like v-force reeds) the better your bike performs :thumb:

Im looking at buying this shee

i am coming off of a 03 yamaha warrior, and never have rode with, or riden a 2 stroke....

Thanks alot,

The reeds are to a 2 cycle engine as a camshaft and valve train is to a 4 cycle engine.

They act as a check valve letting in the fuel and air mixture for combustion.

As for what freestyler typed, he hit the nail on the head. Get yourself some

extra undershorts for when you first hit the powerband.

IMHO the banshee was probably one of the closest things to getting a

fucking race car right out of the box.

If you still have your warrior, you may not ride it ever again when you get the banshee.

i went from a stroker 450 alba warrior , to a fucked up ported banshee and let me tell you i thought that was fast......... now im rippin a stroker banshee with some goodies and oh my i think that shits fast until i get on my buddys 14 mill cheetah and come home with shit stain's.......

A properly ported banshee will beat any atv on the market imo ... first time i got on a banshee i nearly strained my sholder when powerband hit ....

Your going from a COW to ARM RIPPING POWER .........

19cc you most likley will be in the race gas area but that depends on elevation too. Don't pass up the bike because of that, $100 and you can get new domes. You might even get some used ones here cheap. It looks like a nice shee. If you get it, you'll never be able to ride a Warrior again :biggrin:

:beer: