HEY CHASE@MIAMIATV.COM

Brooke

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brooke,plain and simple,your a BITCH,always trying to start shit as usual,and its really pathetic to be honest.

im just doing everyone elses dirty work by calling out the idiots. dont be stupid and i'll be nice to you. i dont think thats pathetic at all.

brooke,plain and simple,your a BITCH,always trying to start shit as usual,and its really pathetic to be honest.

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What's pathetic is how you just made a post calling her out about how "immature" she is, by being rude over the internet. But I guess after reading this...

Birthday 5 November 1991
I can't really expect anything logical to come from you.

How's about you act your age and go fill in some coloring books little boy.

eh,i kinda can see that but sometimes ya just take it a wee bit far.i admit that after reading some of your older posts,you do do tend to point out good points.it was lame of meto call you a bitch,i apologize.

im an aquired taste.

• 2 weeks later...

People should have to take test before breeding. You have to take test before getting a DL. IF you fail your castrated. That would help with all the stupid fucking kids thinking they are internet badasses running around ruining decent sites

Edited by kotin6