billetlsr10mm and sand banshee32

If u look at planetsand and look at the usernames K&A Customs have used. U will see that the guy that just made this post in good sellers (billetlsr10mm) is the same as the user names on planetsand under the same person or persons as K&A Customs like (sandbanshee32). Real f*cking ironic. So that post in feedback good seller is bullshit. Billetlsr10mm and sandbanshee32 is the same person give himself props.

IN OTHER WORDS WATCH YOUR PURCHASES from those user names

here is all his users names from PS

billetlsr10mm (# 17697)

User

billetlsr

donnagsell@sbcglobal.net

sandbanshee89 (# 15394)

User

mobanshee89

mobanshee89@sbcglobal.net

K&A Customs (# 16826)

User

arick

ka.customs@yahoo.com

sandbanshee32 (# 9907)

User

banshee32

dcschmidtconcrete@yahoo.com

--------------------

05 banshee

F.A.S.T. play/dune port!

Rookie

Group: Members

Member No.: 17881

QUOTE(billetlsr10mm @ May 22 2006, 12:51 PM)

i dealt with sandbanshee32 and he is a really good guy the day he recieved my payment the parts went out...... thanks

Guys u know what is so damn funny about this post. If u look at planetsand and look at the usernames K&A Customs have used. U will see that the guy that just made this post (billetlsr10mm) is the same as the user names on planetsand under the same person or persons as K&A Customs like (sandbanshee32). Real f*cking ironic. So this post from the the getgo is bullshit. billetlsr10mm and sandbanshee32 is the same person give himself props.

billetlsr10mm (# 17697)

User

billetlsr

donnagsell@sbcglobal.net

sandbanshee89 (# 15394)

User

mobanshee89

K&A Customs (# 16826)

User

arick

ka.customs@yahoo.com

sandbanshee32 (# 9907)

User

banshee32

--------------------

05 banshee

F.A.S.T. play/dune port!

billetlsr10mm Today, 10:43 AM Post #6

Rookie

Member No.: 22016

man you have no cllue what you are talking about........ 4 people use that ka customs name on ps and i have decided to go with my own....... and none of you guys have any clue who we are... just to let you know i live in potosi,mo and arick lives in aarnold, mo....... so those of you who dont know anything ask before saying cause on ps half the stuff they said is not true and they need to learn which guy screwed them before pushing off others.............. by the way arick (sandbanshee32) thanks for the lockup and cover :D :D

billetlsr10mm Today, 10:44 AM Post #7

Rookie

Member No.: 22016

QUOTE(jay shafer @ May 24 2006, 09:46 AM)

Guys u know what is so damn funny about this post. If u look at planetsand and look at the usernames K&A Customs have used. U will see that the guy that just made this post (billetlsr10mm) is the same as the user names on planetsand under the same person or persons as K&A Customs like (sandbanshee32). Real f*cking ironic. So this post from the the getgo is bullshit. billetlsr10mm and sandbanshee32 is the same person give himself props.

billetlsr10mm (# 17697)

User

billetlsr

donnagsell@sbcglobal.net

sandbanshee89 (# 15394)

User

mobanshee89

K&A Customs (# 16826)

User

arick

ka.customs@yahoo.com

sandbanshee32 (# 9907)

User

banshee32

oh by the way if they would unbanned us from ps they would see every single one of those names is different people...... :yank

"unbanned us" So that means that you are K&A Customs that has screwed everyone on planet sand. There is a very good reason why you got banned, you lied and stole money from honest people. As far as no one knowing who you are, Your right thats exactly why no one should buy anything from you!!! You have several screen names also, WHY??? Maybe because you change after you screw someone over. This kid is 15 years old and has got himself in shit load of trouble by ripping people off. No one buy anything from him. If you have any infromation on him or any other screen names he goes by then please share it. There are alot of people that have paid alot of money for stuff they never got. I am greatful I am not one of them. Whats your excuse now: K&A Customs, billetlsr10mm, sandbanshee32, sandbanshee89??????????? :flush:

Edited by Too Many Toys

You just said "if they would unbanned us". You share the same ip address as those other screen names so I think you do have something to do with your buddy (yourself) screwing people. Plus you just gave him (you) props for feedback after you knew he (you) has been screwing people. I think you are one in the same. Where the hell is bonne terre? I am sure there will be alot of people coming there now. Whats your address? If your so honest then let us know who you really are. :confused:

i am kyle bates 8896 st. rt. 21 hillsboro, mo

i dont have the same ip address as arick, dale all i have is sandbanshee89 and billetlsr10mm......... which that is all i use........

520163[/snapback]

Kyle Bates aka K&A Customs????? Read your post in the feedback section and explain that. You are busted man. Just make things right with the poeple who's money you have.

i was talking about me........ i cant explain nothing if they dont let me on.... dumbass.......

520164[/snapback]

They banned one ip address that had four different screen names ya dumbass. It's not hard to paint the rest of the picture after that. Stop with your lame ass excuses. You had a chance to make things right BEFORE you got banned and you DIDN'T......

Edited by Too Many Toys

they do not have the same ip addresses....... also you dont know what you are talking about... i read on there and there is two guys trying to build bikes throught the ka name.... its not my fault they didnt come throught on anything....... also only screen name i have is billelt and sandbanshee89 which are two totally seperate computers....

so screw all you guys as i said before..... and yes i am the one who has spedrips money.... by the way the cover was shipped turns out the cover was sold twice so i will have something for you soon either parts or money ... thast iis only person i need to make straight with cause he is the only one i have sold stuff to lately..... but i cant make things right when i am banned as far as the other people i have nothing to do with the screen names they use at the shop......

they do not have the same ip addresses....... also you dont know what you are talking about... i read on there and there is two guys trying to build bikes throught the ka name.... its not my fault they didnt come throught on anything....... also only screen name i have is billelt and sandbanshee89 which are two totally seperate computers....

so screw all you guys as i said before..... and yes i am the one who has spedrips money.... by the way the cover was shipped turns out the cover was sold twice so i will have something for you soon either parts or money ... thast iis only person i need to make straight with cause he is the only one i have sold stuff to lately..... but i cant make things right when i am banned as far as the other people i have nothing to do with the screen names they use at the shop......

520180[/snapback]

You say you have two screen names: billetlsr10mm and sandbanshee32. In the other thread (feedback section) you say you have logged on under the K&A Customs name too. Thats three out of the four names that were banned with the same ip. that you have been on under. Do you really expect anyone to believe that you didn't log on under the fourth name trying to screw people too? You scammed a few people once but there are plenty of people out there like myself that will make sure it doesn't happen again. Your stories just don't add up!!!

Edited by Too Many Toys

how do you figure..... i am not sandbanshee32 i am billet and sandbanshee89 and sandbanshee89 hasnt been used for months....... there is a buch of people that use the ka name............

520202[/snapback]

You just posted under the sandbanshee32 name ya dumbass!!! Do you have so many names that you can't even keep track??? WOW!! You are a piece of work!!! :rotflmao:

K.A custoMS ? if u guys were into real customizing or fab' you would be makin ure own gas cap and billet grips u want so bad ! BITE ME :yank:

i dont mean to sound like a asshole but i am one, YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE ! you put off a bad vibe everyone sences. leave this peacefulll place , and take your 16 year old blaster riding banshee wanna be cunt somewhere else.

I like to welcome people to the hq and encorage posting but you my friend are a complete MORON who are trying to get something for free....

ONE WORD,

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

QUOTE(sandbanshee32 @ May 24 2006, 12:07 PM)

how do you figure..... i am not sandbanshee32 i am billet and sandbanshee89 and sandbanshee89 hasnt been used for months....... there is a buch of people that use the ka name............

Look at this post that was deleted after he realized he just logged on under a name that he told everyone he had no part of. I guess when you are screwing people sometimes you forget what names you are logged on under. I can't believe he deleted it...Now everyone knows whats going on :shootself: