need a new crankshaft

I need a new crankshaft for this banshee rebuild project im doin. Im just looking for something cheap and reliable cause I dont want to spend a lot of money on this bike, i've already spent more then planed cause I had to get new cylinders for it.

Im thinking about either getting a brand new oem crank on ebay for around $250 or so, or I could get a vitos crank for $339. im not planning on building this thing up power wise cause the cases have been busted up from a chain derailment and this is just gonna be a trail/ play around bike.

I need a new crankshaft for this banshee rebuild project im doin. Im just looking for something cheap and reliable cause I dont want to spend a lot of money on this bike, i've already spent more then planed cause I had to get new cylinders for it.

Im thinking about either getting a brand new oem crank on ebay for around $250 or so, or I could get a vitos crank for $339. im not planning on building this thing up power wise cause the cases have been busted up from a chain derailment and this is just gonna be a trail/ play around bike.

519978[/snapback]

If you're not building it for drag racing a welded stocker will work fine,

is there anybody on ebay that sells trued and welded oem cranks for a decent price? I dont think there is anyone around here that does anything like that ( that I know of).

When someone says that they rebuilt the crank, does that mean they got new connecting rods, needle bearings and pins and thrust washers, and those three bearings in the center? and can you visibly tell if a crank has been welded, like can you see the bead or anything? I dont need the outside bearings and seals cause I already have some brand new ones not even used yet.