Misc remaining parts

**Checked things out**

Banshee and blaster are gone. Got a nice gsxr750 for the shee.

I have some parts left over though.

All these tires.

I'll get the exact measurements in a few.

8 paddle hauler extremes. come with rims **20x10** $175 shipped **Red label**

street DOT approved tires come with rims **22x8** $125 shipped

a set of stock tires with screws for ice racing. $75 shipped

I also have a set of dual 33mm Mikunis that need new needles. I want to go over them first to make sure everythings there but the needles. $125shipped.

**Have everything checked them, just need needles.**

stock swingarm $50 shipped.

I was working on fabricating some skis to the front of the shee and have a very rough prototype. $200+shipping with skis included. Skis are brand new and ran me $300+

Can see the skis and sand paddle tires.

snomoshee.jpg

Tires

extratires.jpg

Edited by Fireman-hott

hey fire man did u ever find those pipes or any news on those pipes i was suspose to get back before christmas... i been waiting for about 6 months now... we had the deal for the defective ones and all you were waitin on was one chrome stinger and the silencers to be finished welding.... i have been paitently waiting for you and i have been keeping my eye open on aim for you but your not on anymore.... maybe now that im posting on here i may be able to get an answer.... again im still very interested in these pipes and i turned a lot of deals down waiting for you and these pipes to come threw.... i remember you even saying you would send the headers the silencers witch both of them had a tap broken off in them, and 1 chrome stinger and 1 black one for now untill you got the other chrome one.... again i have been waiting for well over 6 months now and i would really apreciate some type of comunication. thank you and hopefully i didnt get shafted like many others on here